Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia

Andrew:
I've been following this show for awhile now and feel out of touch after my freshman year of college. Back then I thought the show was alright but nothing too special. Now, I love the show. The characters are definatily the standout aspect of the show. The plots are funny, but it's Mac, Charlie, Dennis and Dee that really make the show. I would recommend this show; however, it is not for everyone. The comedy and situations are completely unrealistic and absurd. But, I still love the show.
10/10

Zeb:
Thanks to Steph and David we were able to finally watch season 1 and 2. I absolutely love this show! It definitely is a specific type of humor, and I can understand those that don't like it. I didn't at first, but then you get to know the characters, and just embrace that the show is ridiculous and it's wonderful! Charlie is probably my favorite, whatever he is involved in is always ridiculously great. My absolute favorite episode to date is "The Nightman Cometh." Best episode EVER!
10/10 (I can watch it again and again)

1 comment:

  1. This show is hilarious! I have a movie for you guys to review. I think you should watch The Invention of Lying. It was actually a lot better than I had expected. I'm curious to hear what you guys think!

    ReplyDelete