Monday, December 20, 2010

Despicable ME

Zeb:
This movie was precious! I absolutely loved it. The littlest girl (the one with the pony tail on top of her head) was so cute (and shes even cuter in real life look at her picture http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3220568/ )! I didn't realize the stellar cast they had though: Steve Carrell, Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Julie Andrews, Will Arnett, Kristin Wiig...seriously?! I knew almost all the voices. They movie was about a super villain who is trying to commit the ultimate evil act and steal the moon, but in order to do so ends up adopting three little girls. The little minions he has are also really cute and I can see why they have created quite a few short films with them. It has some really cool, funky music set to it as well. I really enjoyed this movie and it will be one I own.

9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment