Monday, December 20, 2010

Elf


Zeb:
This is one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time! It has become a classic. I love the humor in it and Will Ferrel isn't too over the top and ridiculous. It is a cute Christmas story that always gets me into the holiday mood! It's definitely one I can watch over and over again (and I'm sure I will this holiday season)!

Quoteable lines:
  1. Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?
  2. Manager: Why are you smiling like that?  Buddy: I just like to smile; smiling's my favorite!
  3. SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM! 
  4. You did it! Congratulations! World's best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It's great to be here.
10/10

1 comment:

  1. We just watched this tonight and cracked up! This is one that we love watching every year!

    ReplyDelete