Friday, January 14, 2011

Psych Revisited

Zeb:
Sadly Andrew and I have caught up on Psych (yes we impressively watched all 5 seasons over the break). This is now one of my favorite shows. It's right up there with Friends, Sunny, and HIMYM... crazy right?! Sean and Gus are a hilarious crime fighting duo complete with a fake psychic, and they just couldn't be funnier. The Yang episodes are intense and I love that they have carried them on as the season enders for the past three seasons. I am curious how the show will go next season and if Juliette will find out about Sean and how his psychic powers are fake. If you have never watched this show, then shame on you. You are seriously missing out. This show has so many great moments, that I could start the series right over again. I'm sure it comes as no surprise, but I give this show a whopping 10/10

The following clip shows quite a few of their clever catch phrases... It's only missing Gus's creepy "hello"

Psych Trivia:
There is a pineapple somewhere in almost every episode
This show was inspired by the creators own father who taught him how to be extra observant.
Sean says the word  "delicious" at least once in almost every episode

No comments:

Post a Comment