Sunday, August 29, 2010

Date Night

Andrew: I thought this movie seemed decent from the previews. I love the lead actors. I was really surprised at how well they played a married couple. The comedy is really over the top and the plot is completely unrealistic. If you can get past that I would recommend this movie to almost anyone.
6/10

Zeb: So I heard from a lot of people that this movie was disappointing and they felt as if the directors didn't really let Steve Carell and Tina Fey shine. I have to say that I disagree. I really enjoyed this movie! I thought that Carell and Fey did an excellent job. The ending was a little corny, but still cute. I think it was a pretty honest movie with how a couple actually ends up being! I would say definitely give it a shot.
7/10

1 comment:

  1. I love reading both of your reviews, I would go/not go to a movie based on your reviews. Well done!

    ReplyDelete