Monday, August 16, 2010

Roswell Continued...

Andrew: I didn't really watch the other seasons, so I feel like I shouldn't give an opinion on the matter.

Zeb: So I just finished Roswell seasons 2 and 3, and I am definitely bummed that the show ended. The second season starts off with such promise, but does loose a little focus about halfway through. I think this was due to the fact that they were worried about being canceled and so they tried to fit every story line possible into the second half of the season. The problem with that is, they didn't finish half of them. I really did enjoy the finale of season 2 where there was a twist that I didn't call. This season also has one of my favorite episodes, the one where Max from the future visits Liz and tells her to make him fall out of love with her. I thought it was done well, and it was intriguing/sad/funny all at the same time.
Moving on to season 3...this season aired on the Sci-Fi network and therefor was much more "sci-fi-ey." Yes some of it was still corny since it's still 2003 and they changed networks, but it is light years better than the effects in season 1! I liked season 3 on the whole except I could have done without Izzy's main storyline, it was just too random for me. The finale was really good, and I am now bummed because I have to find a new show to watch.
7/10
 If you have any good ones that you think I should try please leave a comment and let me know!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's always Sunny in PA, Weeds, or Sopranos. Sopranos is looooong though. Weeds gets crazy, but the first couple seasons are awesome (definitely not appropriate for kids!)! It's Always Sunny is just plain funny for the most part.

    ReplyDelete